We often get asked about ways to boost growth hormone and what “anti-aging” treatments we offer.
We have seen evidence that HGH Peptide Therapy is highly beneficial in this regard. For some, HGH Peptide Therapy may be a foreign term. Since there is value in understanding what Peptides are and the benefits of HGH Peptide Therapy, we’ve taken the time to break it down for you.
Let’s start with the basics of what peptides are and then dive into frequently asked questions that we often get pertaining to peptides and HGH Peptide Therapy.
Peptides are made from amino acids and have many functions in the body. Peptides are chains of amino acids that improve cell signaling in the body. Most act like neurotransmitters, while some act like hormones. Many control and influence how our bodies react to diet and physical exercise.
As we age beyond our 30’s, and into our 40’s and 50’s; natural HGH levels decline rapidly, often approaching a deficit ranges that reflect 50% of the natural HGH levels that we once enjoyed when we were in our prime years, typically our 20’s. As a result, our bodies gradually begin to show signs of aging over time, and cease to perform at an optimal level.
Because peptides have the ability to safely and effectively stimulate your body’s own natural growth hormone production (endogenous-internally produced by the body), they are rapidly replacing traditional Human Growth Hormone therapy (exogenous-externally introduced).
Little Fact For You: There are currently over 60 FDA approved peptides. In fact, insulin was the first peptide approved in the US.
What can peptides do for me?
Peptides have dozens of uses but the most common uses are helping to build muscle and reduce fat, improve energy, improve sexual function and to reduce GI and musculoskeletal inflammation. The most commonly prescribed peptide combinations function to naturally boost growth hormone for better recovery.
A more comprehensive list of peptide benefits would include:
- Increases development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Increases natural collagen production
- Increased Skin Thickness
- Increased Skin Elasticity
- Increased Nail Thickness
- Increased Hair Thickness
- Increased Tensile Strength of connective tissues, including bone density, ligaments, tendons and cartilage (joints).
- Increased elasticity and flexibility, reducing injury potential associated with aging of connective tissues.
- Increased recovery from exercise and physical activity.
- Dramatically improved recovery and recuperation times from injuries.
- Improvements in workout and recovery
- Reduced body fat through lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- Increased energy, strength, and stamina
- Increase muscle mass, definition, and endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improved regulation of other hormones
- Improved libido
- Increased body’s ability to tan naturally
- Increased natural Human Growth Hormone production
How are the peptides given?
Most peptides are self-injected with an insulin syringe, 5 nights per week, similar to an insulin injection into the abdominal subcutaneous fat layer (SQ) directly below the skin.
What can HGH Peptide Therapy do for you?
- Weight: HGH Peptide Therapy can help to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. When combined with exercise, HGH Peptide Therapy can improve lean muscle mass and help your body burn fat more efficiently.
- Sleep: HGH Peptide Therapy can help restore a normal sleep cycle. Abnormal sleep can completely disrupt your life with poor mental function, fatigue, mood changes and abnormal weight gain.
- Athletic Recovery or Injury: HGH Peptide Therapy has been shown to speed up and improve recovery from athletic performance or injury so that you can get back out there faster.
- Improved Stamina: increased exercise tolerance and less requirement for rest
- Surgical or injury healing: HGH Peptide Therapy has even been shown to improve healing after surgery, especially with surgeries involving bone, ligament, tendon and muscle.
- Anti-Aging: HGH Peptide Therapy can make skin appear firmer or tighter and improve muscle fullness for a more youthful appearance and lifestyle
How Will You Know It’s Working? How long does it take to work?
Typically, within a few weeks, you should see improved sleep and energy. Full effects such as decreased fat and improved muscle mass can take 3-6 months.
Do You Need To Take It Forever & Is It Safe?
To be effective, HGH Peptide Therapy needs to be injected every day, 5 days per week at night before bedtime.
Due to the fact that there is no suppression of natural HGH production, patients can safely stop therapy if they choose to do so without experiencing any “crash” effects that may be associated with therapies that “suppress” natural HGH production.
HGH Peptide Therapy is manufactured in the U.S., in FDA approved pharmacies. Be certain that your doctor thinks you are a good candidate for HGH Peptide Therapy treatment and that it is manufactured in the U.S. at an FDA approved pharmacy.
How Do HGH Peptide Therapy Injections Encourage and Facilitate Weight Loss?
HGH Peptide Therapy is highly effective at helping patients lose weight. HGH Peptide Therapy is so effective at inducing weight loss because Human Growth Hormone stimulates the production of Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). Higher levels of IGF-1 lead to higher levels of metabolism, which make it easier to lose weight more quickly when one controls calories. Higher levels of metabolism also provide the body with more energy and endurance for aerobic exercise.
HGH Peptide Therapy vs. Human Growth Hormone Therapy
One advantage of HGH Peptide Therapy is that, unlike HGH, it does not suppress your own natural HGH production.
HGH Peptide Therapy also ensures that your natural HGH levels remain boosted to an optimally normal range for a person in their prime years… with no suppression of natural HGH production.
Conversely, HGH Therapy (not Peptide therapy), suppresses (shuts down) natural HGH production due to down regulation of pituitary function by exogenous (external) introduction of HGH to the body. Peptide therapy does not do this as it stimulates natural production, thus no suppression, no down regulation of pituitary function.
HGH therapy (again…not peptide therapy), can also cause fluid retention and joint pain. Peptide therapy does not have this side effect profile, thus it delivers all the benefits without the side effects of exogenous HGH.
Who Should not take HGH Peptide Therapy?
If you have a prescription or are currently taking corticosteroids such as Prednisone or thyroid medication, or being treated for cancer, please let your doctor know.
Women that are pregnant should not take HGH Peptide Therapy or any Human Growth Hormone Therapy.
The starting place for any hormonal optimization or peptide program is a thorough evaluation including seeing a physician and blood draw to see if you are a candidate for therapy.
RenewFX Health is currently accepting new patients and offers a comprehensive evaluation, blood test and state-of-the-art screening. If you are tired of being tired… or you have tried everything to lose that unwanted weight but nothing seems to be working, our HGH Peptide Therapy might be the piece to the puzzle that you are missing.
Call us today to schedule your consultation at 713.936.4103
or to learn more,
please visit us at www.renewfx.com